Monday, February 16, 2009

Rocky

ROCKY
One day you will close your eyes forever,
One day you will be freed from pain,
One day your body will become numb,
One day your voice will stop and will be no longer be heard,
One day you will make us cry,
One day you will leave us alone,
That day you will be missed very badly.
But the twinkle of your eyes,
The wagging of your tail,
Your playful nature,
Your dutiful character,
The loud barking voice.
Everthing-
Will constantly ring our memories forever.
And you will be remembered EVERY single DAY!

Bindiya

(Written for my pet dog Rocky)

5 comments:

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nitin Singh said...

No words atleast for this one Ann. Amazing!! I never knew u r a Poet as well!?

Get well soon Rocky!! Keep barking & waging dat tail, forever :)

Ann said...

Ofcourse who is the great Annstein Nit yaar????????????????/N even I did'nt know tht I could write untill my BA 3rd yr.............

taju.... said...

I am not a great lover of pets.. nut ur poem made me think otherwise...

Great work..

Ann said...

oh thts so sweet of U Taju